Saturday, February 28, 2009

Five weeks and I'm ready to go!

FIVE WEEKS- I really shouldn't say five weeks because I am sure it will be longer just to spite me:) I feel as though I have been relatively positive through this whole situation . . . as long as you're not my husband, sister, or mother, you probably will agree. They do get the brunt of it, but in my defense, they ask for it. And I know you didn't ask but I am going to share anyway:) Let's start with my fingers. . . they are like sausages! I have not dawned my wedding ring for weeks and I can barely bend my fingers without them aching. My back . . . the sciatic nerve is getting on my last nerve. My ankles . . . they look like they are sprained by the end of the day! So very big and throbbing! Stretch marks . . . ITCHY! I try not to itch. Derek tries not to let me itch. And yet, I still find a way to itch. Not good. I must stop! Morning sickness . . . I haven't had it all this time until a week ago. It's not fun. I would have been okay without ever experiencing it but I'll just be thankful that it could've been worse! Aside from all these normal pregnancy annoyances, I feel great! I have been sleeping so good that by the time I wake up I'm not sure if I'll make it to the bathroom in time. Praise the Lord, I have made it on time everytime!

AND I'M READY TO GO-Here are some pictures of the baby room. It turned out just like I had hoped and there is storage to spare for all of the baby "necessities" that will accumulate over time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!!! The baby room is beautiful!!! I can't wait. The countdown is on!

Rachel said...

Stopping by from UBP... your nursery is adorable!!