Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to Penny For Your Thoughts



5 Minutes for Moms is hosting their annual Ultimate Blog Party. It is a great way to let people know about your blog, find other great blogs, and make new friends.


My name is Lindsay and I started blogging a few months ago. Right now my posts are random musings from throughout my pregnancy, but with the baby due in just a few weeks, I am sure it will turn into random stories, or desperate cries for help from a first time mommy.


Don't forget to bookmark Penny For Your Thoughts if you would like to keep tabs on my journey through motherhood. Please leave a comment with your blog address so I can check out your site as well!

7 comments:

Angi said...

Welcome to the party! Good Luck with the addition to your family - fun, tiring times ahead!

Dr. Faith said...

Hey there, stopping by from the UBP. Congrats on the baby! The room looks fantastic. I love the stripes and the dark furniture. Totally a baby's room that I could get into. =)

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Blog hopping for UBP09 and waving a friendly hello! Good luck with the baby - only 9 days left wow!

A Family Completed... said...

Hope you have a smooth delivery. New babies are so exciting!!
I was just out party hopping, I came from A Family Completed Hope you'll stop by!

Shawna said...

Congrats on your impending arrival! I'm out blog hopping from the UBP. Good luck with your new addition!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Gratz on the new baby! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.